* To carry out assessments of clients individual needs and complete risk assessments.
* To be responsible for reviewing all visit log records
* To be responsible for shadowing and assessing new staff
* To carry out staff medication competency assessmentsÂ
* To observe and assess staff competencyÂ
* To provide cover for visits as requiredÂ
* Carry out client review and write detailed, informative and accurate care plans that are to be maintained within the clients home and the office records.Â
* Ensure that the most effective and efficient allocation of staff is scheduled in order to meet required visit times and staff availability.Â
* Carry out supervision, direct observations, spot checks and medication competency assessments of care staffÂ
* Participate in the out of hours on call duty rota.
* Previous experience of care co-ordination of a domiciliary care service
* Knowledge and understanding of National Care Standards, CQC requirements and the workings of health and social care
* Knowledge and understanding of the complexities of delivery of care servicesÂ
* Willingness to provide delivery of care when there are uncovered visits
* Flexibility to travel to clients homes
* Experience in carrying out client needs assessments, risks assessments and be able to write comprehensive care plans
* Full drivers licence and access to own transport
If you feel you have the right experience feel free to applyÂ
How to apply
Click on the Apply Now button. You will then be taken through a simple registration process and required to upload your CV. If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us at ku/oc/xrowytic//ofni.