* To carry out assessments of clients individual needs and complete risk assessments.
* To be responsible for reviewing all visit log records
* To be responsible for shadowing and assessing new staff
* To roster staff on the care planning system accordingly
* To observe and assess staff competencyÂ
* To provide cover for visits as requiredÂ
* To ensure the provision of high quality care services
* Carry out client review and write detailed, informative and accurate care plans that are to be maintained within the clients home and the office records.Â
* Ensure that the most effective and efficient allocation of staff is scheduled in order to meet required visit times and staff availability.Â
* Carry out supervision, direct observations, spot checks and medication competency assessments of care staffÂ
* Participate in the out of hours on call duty rota.
* Previous experience of care co-ordination of a domiciliary care service
* Knowledge and understanding of National Care Standards, CQC requirements and the workings of health and social care
* Knowledge and understanding of the complexities of delivery of care servicesÂ
* Willingness to provide delivery of care when there are uncovered visits
* Flexibility to travel to clients homes
* NVQ/QCF Level 2/3 (desirable)
* Full drivers licence and access to own transport
How to apply
Click on the Apply Now button. You will then be taken through a simple registration process and required to upload your CV. If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us at ku/oc/xrowytic//ofni.