JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIESÂ
* Undertake Client Risk Assessments
* Carry out client review and write detailed, informative and accurate care plans that are to be maintained within the clients home and the office records.Â
* Carry out supervision, direct observations, spot checks and medication competency assessments of care staffÂ
* Managing and taking part in on call duties
* Providing on the job training and development of your team
* Implementation of quality control procedures.
* Attending Customer's first call to introduce the Care Worker to the Customer.
* Knowledge and understanding of National Care Standards, CQC requirements and the workings of health and social care
* Knowledge and understanding of the complexities of delivery of care servicesÂ
* Willingness to provide delivery of care when there are uncovered visits
* Flexibility to travel to clients homes
* Experience in carrying out client needs assessments, risk assessments and be able to write comprehensive care plans
* Management of a team of care workers
* NVQ Level 3 - Health & Social Care (Ideal)
* Full drivers licence and access to own transport (Essential)
If you feel you have the relevant experience feel free to applyÂ
How to apply
Click on the Apply Now button. You will then be taken through a simple registration process and required to upload your CV. If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact us at ku/oc/xrowytic//ofni.